Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how can I change rows of data around by code ??

The s/s is over 320000 rows deep and consists of over 40000 ranges of
data. Thus making manual changes impractical.

Ranges have between 6 and 30 rows each.
At the top of each rang, in column I, there are 6 rows of data that I
need to delete/change around.

I send a small attachment to give a better understanding of what I'm
trying to do.
If anyone has code to help me do this I would be most grateful.
Big thanks.
Colwyn.

|Filename: example.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=39|