-   -   target value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421303-target-value.html)

Curt

target value

missing something or trying to much at one time. last line here is to change
target value to 10 don't know what I missed but it doesn't change
Thanks

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Column = 12 And Target.Value <= 10 And
IsNumeric(Target.Value) Then _
Call CopyMailE(Target)
If Target.Column = 12 And Target.Value 10 And IsNumeric(Target.Value)
Then _
Call CopyDonors(Target)
If Target.Column = 12 And Target.Value 10 And IsNumeric(Target.Value)
Then _
Call CopyMailD(Target)
If Target.Column = 12 And Target.Value 10 And
IsNumeric(Target.Value) Then _
Target.Value = 10

Curt

target value