-   -   Macro to only Cut and Paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421281-macro-only-cut-paste.html)

GCRDelphi

Macro to only Cut and Paste

I Want to create a code in the Worksheet_change condition, that will verify
that only Cut and Paste is allowed. For example a when a change is made to
verify that it's a Cut and Paste action and anything else is canceled or
undone.

Thank you for your help.
--
Gabriel Camarena R.
Delphi Tijuana IT Support

JLGWhiz

Macro to only Cut and Paste

I think you are looking at a protected worksheet with a button that has code
to unprotect the sheet, cut the user's selection which sparks a sheet cnange
event with a message to select a cell for pasting the data. then the paste
action could trigger code to reset the protection. Could be a little tricky,
bu doable. I don't believe that disabling everything on the menu bar except
cut and paste would work since that does no affect the pop up menus. But it
is only an opinion.