-   -   Advanced filter overrides cell formats in extract range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421259-advanced-filter-overrides-cell-formats-extract-range.html)

Joe

Advanced filter overrides cell formats in extract range

I am using advanced filter in macros and the filter keeps changing the
formats of the cells in the extract range.

How do I keep the cell formats the same?

Debra Dalgleish

Advanced filter overrides cell formats in extract range

Perhaps you could filter to a temporary storage area, then copy that data.
Go to the final destination and paste as values.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures