-   -   Error in my App?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421222-error-my-app.html)

don H. Lee

Error in my App??

Hi newsgroup

I've already posted some question because I have troubles with my Excel app.

But now I think I filtered the real problem.

My problem is that excel crashes when I use forms which have textboxes with
a controlsource. I also have textboxes which I fill through code.

So. Now I noticed that when I do not execute workbook_open I didn't get
crashes (lost connection to data, or whatelse).
Using workbook_open let's excel crash.

Any idea how to handle, because it is very important, that I have to do some
code when starting excel. The code only sets zooms like below:

' Sheet "Antrag"
Sheets("Antrag").Select
Range("p12").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 95
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 1

' Sheet "Prämienübersicht"
Sheets("Prämienübersicht").Select
Range("a1").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 80
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 1

' Sheet "Offerte UVGE"
Sheets("Offerte_UVGE").Select
Range("B1").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 100
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 1

Thanks for the help!

D.H. Lee

[email protected]

Error in my App??

Hi
difficult to make sense of your question. First you talk about forms,
but then show no code to do with forms. Then you talk about
Workbook_Open, but don't show the Workbook_Open code. The code you
show looks harmless. If you think it is this piece of code causing the
problem, the only things I can think of are
1. Do the sheets given exist - are the names right?
2. Are the sheets given protected in some way?

If it is not that code causing the problem, then you will need to
provide more information.
regards
Paul