-   -   AppActivate - Question for Chip Pearson (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/420980-appactivate-question-chip-pearson.html)

Barb Reinhardt

AppActivate - Question for Chip Pearson

Chip,

On your site, you have this page that shows a replacement for AppActivate
for Excel.

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/ActivateExcelMain.aspx

I modified it for PowerPoint, but when I used the suggested your value of
NetUIHWND for PowerPoint 2007, it didn't work.

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/Office...owClasses.aspx

I subsequently found this list for PowerPoint

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/258511

When I replaced NetUIHWND with PP12FrameClass, the PowerPoint application
was activated in PowerPoint 2007.

I also noticed that you have NetUIHWND for Word 2007

--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

Chip Pearson

AppActivate - Question for Chip Pearson

The window class names that I used on the page
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/Office...owClasses.aspx were taken
from SPY++ (a nice tool that comes with Visual Studio 6), but I didn't
test the class names. I've modified the list on the web page with the
proper class names.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP