-   -   Rentacoder project: seeking spreadsheet/script/macro developer. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/420775-rentacoder-project-seeking-spreadsheet-script-macro-developer.html)

Syzlak

Rentacoder project: seeking spreadsheet/script/macro developer.

I hope it's kosher to post this here --i didn't see any prohibition in Terms
of Use. I'm looking for someone to write some macros and fix a couple of
things on a workbook I developed for my own use. Probably Excel 2004 for Mac,
iWork Numbers or OpenOffice. scripting with VBA or ApplleScript, I think.

i don't need this to be a super - lowball price. i think it should only take
a handful of hours for someone who knows what they're doing. I think i have
the project well spec'd.

I've received advice that I really need a database -- I really find
spreadsheets more conducive to my workflow. Perhaps I will be convinced to go
the database route.

Here's the link to my excruciatingly detailed rentacoder bid:
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder...stControlPanel

(same link using tinyurl)
http://tinyurl.com/583zne
http://preview.tinyurl.com/583zne

cheers to all

Jim Thomlinson

Rentacoder project: seeking spreadsheet/script/macro developer.

Check out this link...

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/
--
HTH...