-   -   Copy row Macro Help for VBA Newbie (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/420716-copy-row-macro-help-vba-newbie.html)

gatorcc

Copy row Macro Help for VBA Newbie

I have a report that comes out weekly. It lists a lot of data for each
employee. I need to see how to write a macro that will look on this one
sheet find an employees name and paste that entire row onto the sheet with
the empoyee's name on it. Example D1 Steve Smith A1-C1 bunch of misc data,
E1-Q1 more data, I need to take this whole row and paste it on to a sheet
with the tab label Steve.

Ron de Bruin

Copy row Macro Help for VBA Newbie

Hi gatorcc