Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I do this.

I am just starting out in working with the VBA in excel and was
wondering if anyone had some idea how I would go about doing this. I
want to be able to search a column for a specific match(I can do
this), then I want to select the row that the match is found in and
either clear it or delete it altogether. Please keep in mind that the
information for the row,column will have to be in variables before a
command is constructed to do the clearing or deletion. If anyone has
any idea on how to do this quickly, elegantly and efficiently, I would
appreciate some ideas on it. Thanks.