-   -   VALIDATION IN MACRO (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/419553-validation-macro.html)

Ananth

VALIDATION IN MACRO

I want a Macro to refer to the validation Cell (which has list of States)
enabling user to select the state. The Macro should direct the user to the
cell, choose and continue the processing.
Based on the selection, a series of macros will work applicable for the state.

Nigel[_2_]

VALIDATION IN MACRO

Not sure I fully understand, but take a look at Data Validation, referring
to your list as valid values. The user can then select from a drop down of
valid
values. No need for any code.

Nigel