-   -   IF Then Statements (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/419533-if-then-statements.html)

Katie

IF Then Statements

I am trying to create a macro based on a summary sheet with the field
description-there are options to insert extra lines if needed, however at
each description entered I want to have it insert a range called "Worksheet"
with each description being placed in the first row.

IE Summary sheet-
(Description column)
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

Worksheet 1
(Description Column)
Example 1

Worksheet 2
(Description Column)
Example 2

Worksheet 3
(Description Column)
Example 3

Worksheet 4
(Description Column)
Example 4

So far this is the code I have created:

Sub Insert_Worksheets()
Dim R As Integer
Dim Sum_Description As String
Dim Worksheet_Num As Integer
Dim N As Integer
Dim First_Cell As Range
Dim J As Integer
Range("First_Cell") = Worksheets("Summary").Columns("C").Rows("7")
Range("First_Cell").Activate
R = 7
N = 1
Range("Worksheet_Num") = N
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Do Until (IsEmpty(Cells(R, 3)))

If Range("Sum_Description") = " " Then
Range("Worksheet").Copy
Range("Summary_Sheet").Insert shift:=xlShiftDown, copyorigin:=True
Range("Sum_Description").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("Description").PasteSpecial xlPasteValues,
xlPasteSpecialOperationNone
R = R + 22
N = N + 1
Range("Worksheet_Num") = N