Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
plh plh is offline

Default Programmatically call the Find and Replace window?

Hi All,
I am looking for a way to program the Find and Replace window. What I want to do
is set up a hot key to call the window with the contents of the selected cell in
the "Find What?" space. (Ordinarily I would just record a macro & alter what I
got but that recording feature does not seem to record anything when the Find
and Replace sub-window is used.)
Thank You,
-plh

--
Where are we going and why am I in this HAND BASKET??