-   -   calender days in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/419493-calender-days-excel.html)

K-Man

calender days in excel

Hi,

I am trying to create calender days in excel to calculate numbers of
hours spent on a particular activity starting from Mon - Sun. I can
do this for current year however will have to redo the spreadsheet for
next year and so on..any way I can automate this?

Thanks for the help,
al

Sheeloo[_3_]

calender days in excel

Use the networkdays formula
It gives you the working days between two dates and you can also account for
holidays... Lookup Excel Help