-   -   Autofilter Criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/419051-autofilter-criteria.html)

Paul Martin[_2_]

Autofilter Criteria

Hi guys

Using AutoFilter on a range, for a particular column, there are 2 or
more possible values. I wish to always filter by the second value.
How do I do this in code?

Thanks in advance

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Autofilter Criteria

Not understanding Paul.

I would think that you just filter by that value, but as that is too
obvious, I guess there is more to your question. Where does this 'second
value' come from?

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Paul Martin" wrote in message
Hi guys

Using AutoFilter on a range, for a particular column, there are 2 or
more possible values. I wish to always filter by the second value.
How do I do this in code?

Thanks in advance

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia

Paul Martin[_3_]

Autofilter Criteria

Bob

I mean that for a given column/filter, the dropdown list includes generally
2 (but sometimes more) values. Whatever the 2nd value is in the dropdown,
that's what I'm after. The Excel Object Model doesn't seem to make the items
in this list available to the same degree as other objects and I'm trying to
find another way around this.

Paul

--
Paul Martin