-   -   ean128 barcode fonts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/419015-ean128-barcode-fonts.html)

Bill Kuunders

ean128 barcode fonts

We have been using the 39code font. Is there any simple macro driven method
to generate an EAN-128 barcode?
I have looked at a few applications to create these barcodes but they are
all stand alone packages
that can read excel data bases.
I'm looking for a method which would only require excel and its VBA.

Thanks
Bill Kuunders

Barb Reinhardt

ean128 barcode fonts

FWIW, when I worked with bar codes years ago, I needed to have the fonts
loaded on my machine.

Barb Reinhardt

"Bill Kuunders" wrote:

We have been using the 39code font. Is there any simple macro driven method
to generate an EAN-128 barcode?
I have looked at a few applications to create these barcodes but they are
all stand alone packages
that can read excel data bases.
I'm looking for a method which would only require excel and its VBA.

Thanks
Bill Kuunders

Bill Kuunders

ean128 barcode fonts

That's right. We do have the 39 code font.
I just can't find a simple ean128 font.

Bill K