-   -   Help - If statement in cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/418916-help-if-statement-cell.html)

Denis[_8_]

Help - If statement in cell

I need help. I am pulling data from another spreadsheet using VLookUp.
The data is in two columns side by side. Some of the data comes back with
a 0 as the cell it is searching is empty.

I am trying to put an If statement in a third column to copy the cell with
a value and ignore the cell with a 0. EXCEPT that when there is a non 0
value in the second column.

Example

25 0 25
12 0 12
25 12 12

I hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Denis

Evan Lee

Help - If statement in cell

c2=if(vlookup(a2,SOURCE,2,0)="",vlookup(a2,SOURCE, 1,0),vlookup(a2,SOURCE,2,0))

"Denis" дÈëÏûÏ¢
I need help. I am pulling data from another spreadsheet using VLookUp.
The data is in two columns side by side. Some of the data comes back with
a 0 as the cell it is searching is empty.

I am trying to put an If statement in a third column to copy the cell with
a value and ignore the cell with a 0. EXCEPT that when there is a non 0
value in the second column.

Example

25 0 25
12 0 12