-   -   Is there something wrong with this? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/418355-there-something-wrong.html)

Solution4U

Is there something wrong with this?

I keep getting an error and the debugger takes me to this line:

Sheets("Checklist").Rows("3:42").EntireRow.Hidden = True

The error is this:

"Unable to set the Hidden property of the Range class"

What am I missing here?

Gary''s Student

Is there something wrong with this?

The line of code works.

Might be a protection problem or a spelling problem with the tab name.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200806

"Solution4U" wrote:

I keep getting an error and the debugger takes me to this line:

Sheets("Checklist").Rows("3:42").EntireRow.Hidden = True

The error is this:

"Unable to set the Hidden property of the Range class"

What am I missing here?

Code Cage Team

Is there something wrong with this?

Another thing on top of Gary's suggestion is the worksheet may be in another
workbook? if so you will have to "Workbooks("MyOtherBook").activate if its
open.
The Code Cage Team
www.thecodecage.com/forumz