-   -   Delete or adjust auto Pagebreaks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/418323-delete-adjust-auto-pagebreaks.html)

skmguy

Delete or adjust auto Pagebreaks

I'm migrating data from one sheet and creating a new workbook with the
portion of the data. The only problem is the auto pagebreaks do not line up
with the old sheet. Is there a way to adjust or delete the auto pagebreaks?
I'm only found ways to create manual page breaks. Thanks for the help!

Barb Reinhardt

Delete or adjust auto Pagebreaks

You may be able to do something with the zoom on the page set up.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.