-   -   Graphs not shwoing when data is grouped (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/418300-graphs-not-shwoing-when-data-grouped.html)

[email protected]

Graphs not shwoing when data is grouped

Hi,

I have worksheet A with all my data and worksheet B with 5 graphs
which have been plotted against the data in worksheet A. I have
grouped rows 10-30 in worksheet A but by doing so, the graph relating
to these rows in worksheet B disappears - is there a way to overcome
this problem?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Nadia

Barb Reinhardt

Graphs not shwoing when data is grouped

If the rows are hidden, they won't be displayed on the graph.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.