-   -   Finding empty rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/418225-finding-empty-rows.html)

ogopogo5

Finding empty rows

How can I write a sub-routine that will look for an empty row. I.E. Rows
B2 to B7 have already numbers or texts in these cells. It will check if
the cells are empty or not. If a cell is used it skip down to next cell
and until it finds an empty cell. In this case the empty cell will be
B8.

Stefi

Finding empty rows

Try this:
Range("B" & Range("B" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row + 1).Select

Regards,
Stefi

€˛ogopogo5€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

How can I write a sub-routine that will look for an empty row. I.E. Rows
B2 to B7 have already numbers or texts in these cells. It will check if
the cells are empty or not. If a cell is used it skip down to next cell
and until it finds an empty cell. In this case the empty cell will be
B8.

ogopogo5

Finding empty rows

Hi Stefi
Thank you for the help. I copied & paste and tested, it works. Once
again,thank you.

Stefi

Finding empty rows

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€˛ogopogo5€¯ ezt Ć*rta: