-   -   Retain original invoice format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/418091-retain-original-invoice-format.html)

-goss

Retain original invoice format

Hi all,

I use Able2Extract to convert a report from .pdf to .xls
I then have some code to pull units and invoices to Columns A and B
respectively
The invoice is coming in Column B as 1 or 2 lets say, but the original
format in these cases is 001 and 002

There are many differnet scenarios, every vendor is different
Samples:

INV001
CM001
001
INV-001
89765434
etc..

I need to be able to handle all scenarios without really knowing in
advance what the field may contain

Any guidance?
Thanks!
-goss

Thomas [PBD]

Retain original invoice format

In Able2Extract, is there a functionality to bring every field in as text?
If so, that would solve your problem.

--
--Thomas [PBD]
Working hard to make working easy.