-   -   Send email with 2 or more attachments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/418088-send-email-2-more-attachments.html)

al_ba

Send email with 2 or more attachments

Hello,

Is there a code to send 2 or more (XL workbook) as email attachments? I used
Ron's code to attach 1 whole workbook in an email. I am using Microsoft
Outlook. XL 2003. Help please.

Thanks in advance.

Ron de Bruin

Send email with 2 or more attachments

Hi

Repeat the Attachments.Add lines in my Outlook examples

.Attachments.Add ("C:\test.txt")
.Attachments.Add ("C:\test2.txt")

If you use the SendMail examples it is not possible

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"al_ba" <al_814 wrote in message ...
Hello,

Is there a code to send 2 or more (XL workbook) as email attachments? I used
Ron's code to attach 1 whole workbook in an email. I am using Microsoft
Outlook. XL 2003. Help please.

Thanks in advance.

al_ba

Send email with 2 or more attachments