-   -   How to repeat a lookup; copy & paste from 1 worksheet to another. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417910-how-repeat-lookup%3B-copy-paste-1-worksheet-another.html)

CROD

How to repeat a lookup; copy & paste from 1 worksheet to another.

Could anyone assist on enabling the following code to: find multiple "text"
within a column (A:A) in sheet 1 (i.e. find all the letters "n" within column
A:A within sheet 1) copy entire rows of each "n" find into sheet 2.
Essentially repeating this command until all "n" are found and their
corresponding EntireRow are copied from sheet 1 into sheet 2. I've had some
success with the following, but, can not get it to deliver the desired end
result. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated!
FYI: I've set this up to run via a command button

Sub Rectangle1_Click()

Worksheets("Sheet1").Select

With Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("a1:a20")
Set c = .Find("NJ1S", LookIn:=xlValues)
If Not c Is Nothing Then
firstAddress = c.Address
Do
c.EntireRow.Copy
Set c = .FindNext(c)
Worksheets("Sheet2").Select
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("a8:a20").Find("").Sele ct
Worksheets("Sheet2pplier Export").Paste

Loop While Not c Is Nothing And c.Address < firstAddress
End If
End With
End Sub

dan dungan

How to repeat a lookup; copy & paste from 1 worksheet to another.

Where line fails?

What results does it deliver?