-   -   Pivot Table in a macro only bringing in One Field (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417900-pivot-table-macro-only-bringing-one-field.html)

Beverly76

Pivot Table in a macro only bringing in One Field

I am trying to record a macro that will that will take all the data in
Columns A:C and make a pivot table. The first row of the columns is always
the column header and is always the same. When I run the macro, I only get
one of the three column headers to show up in a field for the pivot table.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Sincerely,
Beverly76

dan dungan

Pivot Table in a macro only bringing in One Field

Hi Beverly

It's not clear to me until you show your code.

Dan