Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro or VBA Code to return Multiple Rows?

Here's my problem, I have a text file with over 7000+ rows and roughly 8
columns, out of all the rows I only need about 150 of the rows and only 4 of
the columns. The rows are sorted by Contract ID such as "AA", "BB" and so
on. What I need are the "EJ" and "EM" contracts, the problem is that the
amount of contracts change on a daily basis, one day there might be 45 "EJ"'s
and the next 61 of them.

Is there any Lookup or VBA code that I can do a lookup of the "EJ" and "EM"
lines and have it return ALL of the lines so that I can then export into a
database. And before the question is asked I have already tried importing it
directly into the database. It gets a "Internal Internet Failure" error.

Thank you for any assistance.