-   -   Need a way-probably a macro for sending e-mails (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417682-need-way-probably-macro-sending-e-mails.html)

sekhar

Need a way-probably a macro for sending e-mails

Hi

I have 2 columns of data as below which runs into thousands.

E-mail ID Date of joining
xxxx1 mm-dd-yyyy1
xxxx2 mm-dd-yyyy2
xxxx3 mm-dd-yyyy3
xxxx4 mm-dd-yyyy4

I want to send a mail to each of them quoting the DOJ relevant for each in
the mail via Outlook to ask for confirmation whether it is correct. Is it
possible? If so how?

Hope I have given the full info. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Sekhar

JLGWhiz

Need a way-probably a macro for sending e-mails

Maybe this site can provide what you need.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.11).aspx