-   -   Turn off a filter before running a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417675-turn-off-filter-before-running-macro.html)

Arno

Turn off a filter before running a macro

Hello,

I need a macro that before running turn off a filter in column "P"

Can you Please tell me the syntax to write this.

Thank you ! Arno

IanC[_2_]

Turn off a filter before running a macro

Range("P:P").AutoFilter Field:=1

--
Ian
--
"Arno" wrote in message
Hello,

I need a macro that before running turn off a filter in column "P"

Can you Please tell me the syntax to write this.

Thank you ! Arno

Mike H

Turn off a filter before running a macro

Try,

Range("P:P").AutoFilter Field:=1

Mike

"Arno" wrote:

Hello,

I need a macro that before running turn off a filter in column "P"

Can you Please tell me the syntax to write this.

Thank you ! Arno

Arno

Turn off a filter before running a macro

Thank you Ian !

"IanC" wrote:

Range("P:P").AutoFilter Field:=1

--
Ian
--
"Arno" wrote in message
Hello,

I need a macro that before running turn off a filter in column "P"

Can you Please tell me the syntax to write this.

Thank you ! Arno

Arno

Turn off a filter before running a macro

Thank you Mike !

"Mike H" wrote:

Try,

Range("P:P").AutoFilter Field:=1

Mike

"Arno" wrote:

Hello,

I need a macro that before running turn off a filter in column "P"

Can you Please tell me the syntax to write this.

Thank you ! Arno

Mike H

Turn off a filter before running a macro

Arno,

Glad I could help. Here's a tip, if your unsure of the syntax for something
like this simply record youself doing it with the macto recorder.

Mike

"Arno" wrote:

Thank you Mike !

"Mike H" wrote: