-   -   is it the fault of the macros or what (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417668-fault-macros-what.html)

Amin

is it the fault of the macros or what

Hi i have a workbook that has been save as macro enable and am trying to
link a table my access database, now when i import from access it says the
workbook cant not be found what do ido to have these two link for me to use
thanks

FSt1

is it the fault of the macros or what

hi
we may need a little more details in order to help.
what method are you using to import? ADO? MSQ?
Post any code you may be using.
post any error messages you may have reveived.
what version of excel/access are you using?

help is available but we are not mind readers.

Regards
FSt1