-   -   Fine Tuning (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417579-fine-tuning.html)

Gordon[_2_]

Fine Tuning

Hi...

The code below loads and unloads a sheet (to be visible to or not) depending
on a value entered into the Frontpage Sheet. How can I modify this so the
same value will make visible (or not) more sheets called
R,A,B,Ba,Rs,Co,Bf,Bs,Pa,Pt,Pa,Ea. Is this easy to do?

I'm trying to get users to enter a user number so that only they can use
what I've created.

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Dim sh As Worksheet
Set sh = Worksheets("FRONTPAGE")
With Sheets("Spa")
If sh.Range("e21").Value = 1 Then
.Visible = xlSheetHidden
ElseIf sh.Range("e21").Value = 0 Then

.Visible = xlSheetVisible
End If
End With
End Sub

Per Jessen

Fine Tuning

Hi

Try if this is what you want:

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()

Dim sh As Worksheet
SheetArray = Array("R", "A", "B", "Ba", "Rs", "Co", _
"Bf", "Bs", "Pa", "Pt", "Pa", "Ea", "Spa")
Set sh = Worksheets("FRONTPAGE")
For sht = LBound(SheetArray) To UBound(SheetArray)
With Sheets(SheetArray(sht))
If sh.Range("e21").Value = 1 Then
.Visible = xlSheetHidden
ElseIf sh.Range("e21").Value = 0 Then