-   -   Music files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417446-music-files.html)

pgarcia

Music files

Hello all,
What I'm looking to do is: 1) Find all music files or list of files with in
"My Music" folder. 2) Sort by name or type. 3) Find duplicat names and delete
from folder.

Is this possible with Excel or am looking for a VB 6 program?

Thanks

Don Guillett

Music files

I have just such a file. Contact me privately at the address below with your
details.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel