-   -   Excel 2007 - Textbox Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417418-excel-2007-textbox-formatting.html)

Troubled User

Excel 2007 - Textbox Formatting

I have code (2003) that copies text from one textbox to another, and then on
a character by character basis evaluates it for Bold, Italic, Underline and
applies the same formats to the text in the target textbox.

Excel 2007 has a lot more functionality/attributes of text in the textboxes.
I was curious if anyone knows how to copy the data and all the text
attributes from one textbox to another without having to test for all the
individual attributes on a character by character basis.