-   -   Force Save Folder Location on Network (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417405-force-save-folder-location-network.html)

corey

Force Save Folder Location on Network

I have a code that prompts a user to save a file to a Network Location.
Is there a way to ONLY allow a Specified Folder to on the Network to be the
location the file can be saved?

Or at least the User is given that folder option 1st?

Preferably ONLY folder to save to.

It will be a Print to PDF.Save File location line of code.

Corey.....

Barb Reinhardt

Force Save Folder Location on Network

Without completely forcing a save of the file in your code, I don't believe
you can force a specific location for the save, they can always change it.

If you want to give them the option to save in a specific location, add this
line

ChDir ("C:\Documents and Settings\barbara.reinhardt\Desktop\Temp")

(change to suit.)
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"corey" wrote:

I have a code that prompts a user to save a file to a Network Location.
Is there a way to ONLY allow a Specified Folder to on the Network to be the
location the file can be saved?

Or at least the User is given that folder option 1st?

Preferably ONLY folder to save to.

It will be a Print to PDF.Save File location line of code.

Corey.....

corey

Force Save Folder Location on Network

Thanks