-   -   drawing text on a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417237-drawing-text-worksheet.html)

DAACKM

drawing text on a worksheet

I would like to add a block of text on top of a worksheet (Excel XP) using VB
Express 2008. When I use .AddTextBox to add text to a shape, I seem to be
limited to 255 characters, and I don't know how to control the font
attributes. Anyone with more experience who can point me to a better
solution? Thanks.
--
Dave Ackmann

joel

drawing text on a worksheet

You could add a Word Object to get more characters

Set WordObj = ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add( _
ClassType:="Word.Document.8", _
Link:=False, _
DisplayAsIcon:=False)