-   -   Excel 2007 VBA speed update (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417134-excel-2007-vba-speed-update.html)

[email protected]

Excel 2007 VBA speed update

Anybody heard anything on microsofts supposed "hotfix" for slow vba
execution?

Jon Peltier

Excel 2007 VBA speed update

The one called Excel 2003?

The only related hotfix I know of was to help with charting. It came out a
long time ago, and was rolled into SP1, which also came out a long time ago.
And it didn't help a lot, mostly with a few specific conditions.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

wrote in message
Anybody heard anything on microsofts supposed "hotfix" for slow vba
execution?

Gary Keramidas

Excel 2007 VBA speed update

that's a good one, jon.