-   -   Change the background color of cells once it being edited (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417045-change-background-color-cells-once-being-edited.html)

shawn lee

Change the background color of cells once it being edited

Hi all, wondering if you all have any solutions for changing the
background color of cells once its being edited .

For example, I have a monthly report in excel for the month of August.
Then when it comes to September, I will need to do some changes to it.
The macro will run and color the cell background to all those cells
that are edited (different from August).

Then in October, the same thing happens again. Any bright ideas?