-   -   Combo Box Values Not Sticking & Mult/ Combo Boxes in a WorkSheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417039-combo-box-values-not-sticking-mult-combo-boxes-worksheet.html)

questor

Combo Box Values Not Sticking & Mult/ Combo Boxes in a WorkSheet

I'm having trouble getting select combo box fields to "stick". Primarily
"Left", "Top", "LinkedCell", and "ListFillRange". When I get things set-up
and working, these fields do not stay saved. Combo Box returns to top left
of worksheet (working in worksheets, not user forms) and other fields do not
maintain values. What am I [clearly] doing wrong? and How do I include
multiple combo boxes in a single worksheet?