-   -   Making a spreadsheet lock up after a demo period expires (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417016-making-spreadsheet-lock-up-after-demo-period-expires.html)

travis[_3_]

Making a spreadsheet lock up after a demo period expires

I've got a spreadsheet which someone is going to pay me a monthly fee
to use, but first he wants to play around with it for a week or two to
see if it meets his requirements.

What are some of the methods people use to give spreadsheets a "trial
period" functionality, so it will become read-only and non-editable
after a period of, say, 30 days?

travis[_3_]

On Sep 14, 5:02*pm, travis wrote:
I've got a spreadsheet which someone is going to pay me a monthly fee
to use, but first he wants to play around with it for a week or two to
see if it meets his requirements.

What are some of the methods people use to give spreadsheets a "trial
period" functionality, so it will become read-only and non-editable
after a period of, say, 30 days?

Oops, sorry everyone. Disregard the above as I already asked this
question in this forum yesterday and it appears there have been a
couple of answers.