-   -   Search Columns and return multiple rows. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/417011-search-columns-return-multiple-rows.html)

KJ MAN[_2_]

Search Columns and return multiple rows.

Hi,

I need a Control Box function to get info from the user, compare it to a
column of data on another worksheet, then return the full row of information
to another worksheet. The info will be matched multiple times and I need each
of the matches to be returned on different rows for user selection. My input
box is fine, I just need a method for finding the info, and returning the
multiple matching info. Can anone help?

KJ MAN[_2_]

Search Columns and return multiple rows.

Also, The search will encompass about 10,000 rows.