-   -   Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/416982-pivot-table.html)

kwh

Pivot Table

I have set-up a pivot table with three field. Name, Date and Score. The
data is score for individuals over a period. The sort fields are Name and
Date. The total data is score. I am trying to pick the top five dates of
each individual and average the score associated with those dates. I am
using the Advanced Field options Top 10 feature, however the result is the
top five scores and the associated dates for the each individual. What am I
doing wrong?

Herbert Seidenberg

Pivot Table

Easily done in Excel 2007