Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help....

Hi All,
Can any one help me on this I have 2 sheets in a work book, In sheet1 I will
be entering the numbers in a column as follows: -
68504
69272
68493
68325
68323

now my query is I will be entering the data in sheet2 as follows
59944
67331
68323
70778
68504

If the number entered in column A of sheet1 is avilable in column A of
sheet2 I want out put as follows in sheet2

A B C
59944 Na -
67331 Na -
68323 Yes current date
70778 Na
68504 Yes current date

Note the numbers entered in column A of sheet1 may not be in sorted order it
will be in random wise.

TIA