-   -   VB Command Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/416888-vbulletin-command-button.html)

WitKnee

VB Command Button

I have a table in one worksheet that requires user input. To guard against
user error, I put the table that will be doing the calculations in a separate
tab. I want to put a button in that once the table has been completed the
user can click the button and copy their input to the calculating table.
What kind of a code do I need in VB to do this?

Gary''s Student

VB Command Button

Say we have two tabs:
input