-   -   Need to find macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/416868-need-find-macro.html)

Greg Snidow

Need to find macro

Greetings everyone. A while back a gentleman posted a macro to add a toolbar
to navigate through the sheets. I can't seem to find it now. Any clue where
it is, or who posted it?

Greg

Dave Peterson

Need to find macro

I'm gonna guess it was this from Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html

If it's not, you may want to search google--if it was a response to one of your
posts, you could search all the posts/threads where you were an author.

--

Dave Peterson

John

Need to find macro

not sure what "toolbar" you may be refering to but following may be useful to
you:

Place code in Thisworkbook module - when you right click any worksheet in
your workbook, you will get a list of all worksheets - selecting from the
list will select the sheet. If you need to maintain the right click menu
rename the procedure something like:
sub SheetList
rest of code here
end sub

and place in standard module where you call it.

Hope helpful

Private Sub Workbook_SheetBeforeRightClick(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target
As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
On Error Resume Next
If ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Count <= 16 Then
application.CommandBars("Workbook Tabs").ShowPopup 500, 225
Else
application.CommandBars("Workbook Tabs").Controls("More
Sheets...").Execute
End If
On Error GoTo 0
Cancel = True