-   -   Start a macro when cell =0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/416739-start-macro-when-cell-%3D0.html)

Arno

Start a macro when cell =0

Hello,

I have created a drop down list with a combo box.

Every time I select an item in list it shows in cell A3 and I would like
this to start /call a macro.

Could you tell me how can I write this type of macro that starts each time
the value in A3 changes ?

Thank you ! Arno

Arno

Call a macro each time a value in A3 changes

"Arno" wrote:

Hello,

I have created a drop down list with a combo box.

When I select an item in the list it shows in cell A3 and every time I do it I would like to trig/call another macro.

Can you help me?

Thank you ! Arno