-   -   dropdown menu accross row data as list fill range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/416632-dropdown-menu-accross-row-data-list-fill-range.html)

Bere

dropdown menu accross row data as list fill range

Hi, i create a dropdown menu,
but as a list fill range i put a row like A1:Z1
then the dropdown menu only shows me the first value as if it is only
working for data arranged in a column

Is there a way to do it with data in a row?
Thanks in advance

Lyn

dropdown menu accross row data as list fill range

Hi Bere,

Please check on this web http://contextures.com/xlDataVal03.html

regrads
Lyn