-   -   Position of MsgBox on screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/416527-position-msgbox-screen.html)

Hennie Neuhoff

Position of MsgBox on screen

The position of a Inputbox can be specified (Left & Top), yet I don't get
this with the MsgBox. Am I missing something? Sometimes the MsgBox cover an
area that's essential not to be covered.
Tks very much
--
HJN

Gary''s Student

Position of MsgBox on screen

See:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...c6d98b98fb7aca

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200802

"Hennie Neuhoff" wrote:

The position of a Inputbox can be specified (Left & Top), yet I don't get
this with the MsgBox. Am I missing something? Sometimes the MsgBox cover an
area that's essential not to be covered.
Tks very much
--
HJN

Mike H

Position of MsgBox on screen

Hi,

I wait to be corrected but don't believe you can specify a message box
position. Educate your users to drag it out of the way or use an inputbox.

Mike

"Hennie Neuhoff" wrote:

The position of a Inputbox can be specified (Left & Top), yet I don't get
this with the MsgBox. Am I missing something? Sometimes the MsgBox cover an
area that's essential not to be covered.
Tks very much
--
HJN

JLGWhiz

Position of MsgBox on screen

It is a lot easier to create your own message box via a UserForm, if you want
to custom position it.