Firstly the important bits of code

Type aLocation
location as String
qty as Long
End Type

Private Sub CreateSheets()
Dim loc() as aLocation
loc = e.getBinLocations

'Held in CSKU Class (e from above is a CSKU Object
Public Function GetBinLocations() As aLocation
GetBinLocations = binLocations
End Function

When running i get the error message, "Type Mismatch", on the line loc =
e.getBinLocations. Basically just want to grab an array of aLocation type and
assign it to loc which is an array of aLocation type.

No Idea why it won't work, is there anything I should be aware of when
passing an array of type?

Cheers for any help thrown my way.

NateBuckley

Passing Type Arrays

Just an edit

'Held in CSKU Class (e from above is a CSKU Object
Public Function GetBinLocations() As aLocation()
GetBinLocations = binLocations
End Function

Forgot to write in the Brackets on this at the end of "As aLocation"

Peter T

Passing Type Arrays

It works fine for me, with a few guesses as to what you might have and what
you are doing.

It wouldn't of course if you were trying to pass a Type as an argument
between different projects.

Regards,
Peter T