-   -   CC the Sender in VBA Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/416135-cc-sender-vba-code.html)

Eric

CC the Sender in VBA Code

I am trying to have my macro CC the sender of the excel file as an
attachment. Here is my code:

Sub Mail_workbook_Outlook_1()
Dim OutApp As Object
Dim OutMail As Object

Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
OutApp.Session.Logon
Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)

On Error Resume Next
With OutMail
.To = "
.CC = From.Name
.BCC = ""
.Subject = ActiveWorkbook.Name
.Body = ""
.Attachments.Add ActiveWorkbook.FullName
.Send
End With
On Error GoTo 0

Set OutMail = Nothing
Set OutApp = Nothing
End Sub

Again, I want to CC the sender so they have confirmation they sent the
email. Thanks!

Ron de Bruin

CC the Sender in VBA Code

This is not easy

See this site to find the mail address
http://vbnet.mvps.org/

Search for
RegQueryValueEx: Retrieve Email Account Info (Outlook)

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm