-   -   How do you document a function (like built in functions) in VBA? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/415551-how-do-you-document-function-like-built-functions-vba.html)

JY

How do you document a function (like built in functions) in VBA?

I am create functions that will act as custom formulas in a spreadsheet and I
would like to have descriptions for each argument like it is found in the
Insert Function dialogs.

In addition Excel built in functions will provide a list of the arguments
when the function is typed into a cell.

Can a custom built formula be document in the same way?

Thanks
JY

JP[_4_]

How do you document a function (like built in functions) in VBA?

Check out http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/RegisterUDF00.htm

HTH,
JP