-   -   2003 Excel Windows XP to 2007 Excel Windows Vista (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/415488-2003-excel-windows-xp-2007-excel-windows-vista.html)

jadeB

2003 Excel Windows XP to 2007 Excel Windows Vista

I have an Excel workbook that was put togethering using Excel 2003 on
Windows XP. I used the Visual Basic Editor to input the code and
everything worked fine.

Now that I open this file using Excel 2007 on Windows Vista nothing
works. I have added the workbook to a trusted area. When I run the
code I get a "Run-time error '50290'" for every line.

What went wrong? How do I fix it?

Thanks!

JMay

2003 Excel Windows XP to 2007 Excel Windows Vista

Post full code, but first suggest that your Step-through (F8-Key) the code
and indicate where (what code line) you get the error.