-   -   Open a userform of one spread sheet with another spread sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/415412-open-userform-one-spread-sheet-another-spread-sheet.html)

[email protected]

Open a userform of one spread sheet with another spread sheet

I am wondering how I can open "userform16" from a spread sheet called
"NPI data entry form" with another spread sheet called "TEAH entry"

Both sheets would be open

Gary Keramidas

Open a userform of one spread sheet with another spread sheet

one way. in the workbook with the userform, i used a workbook named weekly.xls:

Sub test2()
UserForm16.Show
End Sub

then in the other workbook

Sub test()
Application.Run "Weekly.xls!test2"

Gary

wrote in message

I am wondering how I can open "userform16" from a spread sheet called
"NPI data entry form" with another spread sheet called "TEAH entry"

Both sheets would be open- Hide quoted text -

If I run the macro to run the userform from the same spread sheet it
works but if I run the macro that runs the macro I get a subscript out
of range error

Gary Keramidas

Open a userform of one spread sheet with another spread sheet

not sure what's going on without seeing it.

--

Gary

wrote in message

I am wondering how I can open "userform16" from a spread sheet called
"NPI data entry form" with another spread sheet called "TEAH entry"

Both sheets would be open- Hide quoted text -

If I run the macro to run the userform from the same spread sheet it
works but if I run the macro that runs the macro I get a subscript out
of range error

[email protected]

Open a userform of one spread sheet with another spread sheet

when i use this:
Application.Run "NPI data entry form.xls!Macro1"
End Sub

it says it cannot find the macro

when i use this
Application.Run "'NPI data entry form.xls'!Macro1"
End Sub

i get subcript out of range

[email protected]

Open a userform of one spread sheet with another spread sheet

I got it working
Thanks

Gary Keramidas

Open a userform of one spread sheet with another spread sheet

ok, good to hear.

--

Gary

wrote in message